Friday, February 20, 2009

My Girl

Once again left without my girl
A longing deep inside leaving its mark
A wayof understanding how we could stay so far apart
I wish I knew what lies within her heart
I want my girl to want me more
Someone to embrace who will hold me right
Holding each other tight can feel so right
Playing with my heart, my friend thats a girl
Wishing we could be so much more
I cant tell if my girl is leaving a mark
I havent penetrated the wall to her heart
Holding her close, then drifting apart
Changes, Indifference, Wants, lead us apart
Not sure if staying together feels so right
Why does our mind have such a profound effect upon our heart
Having no idea what to do with my girl
I was so sure now I've lost my mark
She doesn't understand that I want more
Not sure if i can take any more
without her, not sure i'll fall apart
Her time with me has'nt left it's mark
Distance feels so wrong but seems all right
Deciding on my situation with my girl
We're together but not in my heart
Someone to be a part of my heart
Too afraid of hurt to become much more
More to me than just a girl
The distance makes me wonder if we're already apart
Confused, not sure whats right
How to know she left a mark
I'm alone with a map without a mark
No way to find whats truly in my heart
I want her love but it never ends right
I can't endure this distance any more
We're together now but may soon fall apart
I want more than a girl
I hope I'm right, Forever or Never more
Not sure If I've left a mark upon her heart
Staying apart or with my girl

1 comment:

APLITghosts said...

which form is this in? it is a long narrative. a sad story almost. hope it ends happy in the very end. - elmeer